Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
715 McBride Blvd.
New Westminster, BC
Due to COVID-19, the Library space is closed, but we are still here for your questions!
Visit our COVID-19 Guide for details on services that we are still providing.
Copyright Orientations for faculty and staff (monthly except for July, August, and December)
- Orientations are held in Library Study Room C-100D @10:45am, following the Library Orientation.
- In-person sessions are temporarily suspended, we are able to offer copyright orientations virtually.
- We work with you on your copyright questions one-on-one.
- Share your course lists, websites or other work you need guidance on.
Permission requests assistance
- If you need to exceed the Copyright Fair Dealing Guidelines, please contact the Team Members who will request permission (on your behalf) from the copyright holder.
Course Readings (Ares)
- We will assist you in adding your course material (articles, e-Books, book chapters, videos) to your BlackBoard courses (online or F2F)
- Ensure all readings are copyright compliant.
Contact the Copyright Team
Please email all copyright inquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our Copyright Team will answer you question.
Electronic Resources & Reference Librarian
Director, Library Services