Skip to Main Content
- Is the author/producer easy to identify?
- Are the author's credentials listed?
- Is the author's affiliation easy to determine (e.g. university, government)
- Are there errors or discrepancies on the site?
- Is the content appropriate for your needs?
- Is there sufficient coverage of the topic?
- Can you find the date that the site was created?
- Was the site updated recently?
- Do the links on the site work?
- Is the information factual or opinion?
- Is the site trying to sell something that seems too good to be true?
- Is the information consistent with other sources you’ve found?
- Is the source of the information provided?